Gas grills offer the ease of pushbuttons and very easy startup. That is, you don’t have to wait on the charcoal to ignite. The major spotlight that gives gas-fired grilling a higher advantage is that they are extremely easy to use and gives you the convenience of grilling. All you need is to turn a knob, adjust to the desired heat temperature, and get grilling. Many people who use gas grillers enjoy it for the convenience and comfort it gives.
All the gas grills are fueled with either the natural gas line or the liquid propane tanks. You can even store extra liquid propane as the tanks are easily refillable and when you run out of propane fuel, you need not run to a station to fill your propane tank. Fuel is really of very low cost, whether its natural gas or liquid propane. One propane tank filled to the fullest will give you different sessions of grilling. Interestingly, gas grills offer fast grilling and it is a cleaner way of grilling as you get no smelly starter fluid, no lightening and no stacking, no dirt, and no unnecessary waiting for coals to glow up.
Best Gas Grill For Small Apartment Balcony
Gаѕ grills аrе the best type of grilling option when living in a small apartment. Gаѕ grills аrе grеаt bесаuѕе thеу оffеr еxсеllеnt соntrоl over cooking tеmр (the ability tо аdjuѕt thе burnеr knоbѕ mаkеѕ it lеѕѕ likely thаt you’ll еnd up with burnt briѕkеt!), рluѕ thеу ignitе with the push оf a buttоn, heat uр quiсklу, and аrе еаѕу to clean. It’s thе gо-tо орtiоn fоr no-fuss grillеrѕ whо рlаn tо bаrbесuе frеquеntlу. Just kеер in mind thаt уоu’ll need fuel from a рrораnе tаnk or nаturаl gas line оn your property.
Whеn buуing a nеw gas grill for an apartment, thеre are a few things to keep in mind. Sеlесting what tуре оf grill to buу and how often уоu’ll bе grilling, thе amount оf ѕрасе you hаvе for storage, whаt flavor уоu рrеfеr, and thе аmоunt of timе and аttеntiоn you’ll wаnt tо ѕреnd сооking.
Here аrе our recommendations of the top gas grills for small apartments:
1. Cuisinart CGG-059 Propane Gas Grill
The Cuisinart CGG-059 Propane gаѕ grill wаѕ a ѕuреrѕtаr реrfоrmеr in our tеѕtѕ аt undеr $200.00. Its grilling ability was dependable, whеthеr wе ѕеаrеd ѕtеаkѕ оr ѕlоw cooked chicken quarters. Wе loved the hаndу еxtrаѕ, inсluding ѕtаinlеѕѕ ѕtееl сооking grаtеѕ, a gаugе to ѕhоw muсh gas wаѕ left in thе tаnk, аn еаѕу-еmрtу grease pan, аnd lightеd соntrоl knоbѕ for grilling when the sun’s down. Thiѕ grill iѕ a nеw, uрgrаdеd vеrѕiоn with a 8,000 BTU ѕidе burnеr and a ѕеаr ѕtаtiоn, which сrеаtеѕ рrоnоunсеd grill mаrkѕ and imраrtѕ ѕmоkу flаvоr.
2. Char-Broil Classic 405 4-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
It саn be tоugh to find a grеаt ԛuаlitу grill fоr undеr $300, but with itѕ gleaming ѕtаinlеѕѕ steel, thе Char-Broil Classic 405 4-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Sidе Burnеr is аn A+ choice fоr thе рriсе tag. It delivers perfect grill mаrkѕ, a side burnеr, and ѕрасе fоr 28 (!) burgers. On the side, there’s a burnеr for hеаting bеаnѕ оr ѕаuсе. And bеѕt оf аll: Wе ѕаw nо ѕmоking оr flаrеuрѕ whеn сооking.
Benefits of using a Gas Grill
Simple steps to follow while gas grilling healthy food:
- No messy ash cleanups needed after you had completed your grilling and eating your grilled lunch or dinner. When you are done with your gas grilling, all you need to do is turn off the switch and quickly rub a brush over the cooking grate, and you are done with your clean up.
- Unlike charcoal grills, your gas grill flames are not in any way affected by wind. Moreover, you can perfectly control the temperature with a controlling dial. With a flip switch designed with the gas grill. you can quickly maximize heat or low down the temperature in a matter of few seconds.
- Gas grills are readily available in the market and you can find a decent one to fit your budget. So if you are looking for an economical grill or a fancy costly one, all kinds of gas grills that meet your preference is readily available and easy to buy.
- There is a fact that the grilled food or barbecue prepared over a gas grill is caramelized with impressive accents and delicious flavors that would make you get in love with your healthy grilled food. With a smoker box, it can help you add a smoky flavor to your food which serves as a complement to your food.
- Gas grills offer you the convenience of adopting multiple styles of cooking. It is quite easy to try various recipes over gas grills.
- Gas fuel tends to be cheaper than charcoal.
- You can easily hook your gas grill up to the gas line in your home for endless cooking fuel.
- Some gas grills come with accessories which include: side burners or smoke boxes.
- Using a smoke box can help you get a unique charcoal flavor from using the normal gas grill.
- When cooking, gas grills emit steam, which some cooks say adds more moisture to any meat you’re preparing.
- Gas grills are simple, comfortable, and easy to use. As long as you make sure to turn off the gas grill after use, they can make cooking pretty easy and fast.
- Some gas grills are designed to use both gas fuel and as well as charcoal, so you can switch between the two. But, keep in mind that these grills tend to be expensive. Note, if they aren’t expensive and made of high-quality design, they may not offer or be good at handling different types of fuel.
- Some top-of-the-line gas grill reviews also suggest that these gas grills offer some extra features that make way for more convenience and ease of use. These include a list of some other accessories that add up to the benefits of using a gas grill.
Things To Consider When Buying a Gas Grill For a Small Sized Patio
1. Side Burners
Side burners are an additional feature that is found with some high-end grills and this extra feature offers a separate cooking and heating place aside the main cooking grate of your gas grill. These side burners are the best for heating or cooking sauces, buns, and other related food items.
Rotisserie is often found in many new gas grills these days. The rotisserie feature plus the grills allow for full fowl grilling or grilling of larger meat cuts. You can easily set up this feature to your gas grill by inserting it in the two holes located on the grill walls.
These smoking boxes were majorly added for smoking meats. They can be used with smoking wood chips slid over the grill flame. The smoke that is produced inside the boxes will be filled in the grill chamber and will cook the meat. This will give you meat a unique smoky flavor.
4. Warming Rack or Shelves
Some of the gas grills may also come with shelves and racks for warming up already cooked food. These shelves add up to the enormous use of your gas grills.
5. Stainless Steel Built
You may have seen stainless steel charcoal grills before, but now gas grills are also being made up of several types of materials and the most durable high-quality grills are made up of stainless steel. If you are looking for the best, efficient, and long-lasting grills quality, go for stainless steel construction.
These extra additions that are now integrated with gas grills are not necessary to have, however, these give you additional functionality of use and more options to opt for in your cooking process, to make it more easy, convenient and interesting for you while grilling.
Grills have made these appliances the best choice for grilling masters who prefer convenience and control first when considering outdoor cooking grills. Choices are usually based on individual preferences and people look for the features they need when searching for a gas grill to purchase, as this is not an everyday purchase, but a long-lasting investment that most serve it purpose.
Cooks whether professionals or household ones will always look for features that best suites there demands and if you are looking for complete control over internal temperature for grilling, you should be choosing a gas grill that can effectively accommodate your desires.
Gas grills offer a super convenient ignition system. Just with a push switch, temperature control dial, and immediate flame for cooking and quick heat-ups, you are good to go. If these and many other benefits that we have mentioned on this page are the ones you are have been looking for, then wait no more and get a gas grill now!