The most ideal approaches to maintain your iron is to prevent it from getting burnt. One of such is to leave it powered on a cloth to be press without attending to it. Meanwhile, an incident like that tends to happen unaware.
So, try not to utilize rough cleaners or scour brushes to clean a scorned iron as you can without much stretch harm it further all the while.
How To Clean a Burnt Iron Using Vinegar and Baking Soda
Both the vinegar and the baking soda is an incredible stain remover pair. This solution is synthetic. It is non-poisonous and it works incredibly.
- Ensure the iron is powered-off and removed from the wall socket. Then, all warm plates to be cool.
- A half-cup of vinegar and a half cup of water should be mixed to form a solution.
- Overlap a cloth or cotton ball. Then, dip it into this solution.
- Further, some quantity of baking soda should be sprinkle the wet spot on the cloth
- Moreover, use it to scrub the burn stains on the iron all-round.
- However, a little energy should be applied while scrubbing to remove the burn stains completely.