The bathtub is by far one of the most regularly used rooms in the house and due to this, it’s also the hardest to clean and keep clean. However, by learning the most ideal approach to take when it comes to cleaning your bathtub on a normal basis, you can cut your cleaning time in half.
Neglecting your bathtub just makes it harder to clean. A standard bathtub cleaning routine can transform a semiannual one-hour work into a snappy and basic 10-minute occupation consistently. Eliminating cleanser rubbish from your bathtub will likely allow your grout and glass stay cleaner more often.
Here you will get to know the best way to clean a bathtub. We will give you helpful hints. You will get an awesome clean bathtub results, when finished.
How To Clean a Disgusting Bathtub
Before you even think about cleaning your bathroom, doing a deep cleaning for a disgusting bathtub should be the first thing you do. Spraying your tub with a large amount of all-purpose bathroom cleaner,will allow the harden stains to become loose. Keep in mind, the longer the cleaner is left, the more time it has to pull the dirt from the surface of the bathtub.
Cleaning a disgusting bathtub : Step-by-Step
- Prepare your tools and wear rubber gloves and safety glasses to protect your hands and eyes.
- Top off a pail with heated water and pour the water everywhere on the bathtub.
- Sprinkle preparing soft drink on all tub surfaces. For extra-filthy bathtub, use tub-and-tile cleaner.
- Fill your pail with a half-gallon of heated water and two tablespoons of dish cleanser.
- Plunge a scour wipe or a solid nylon brush into the container and clean all bath surfaces.
- Utilize the pail to intermittently wash out the wipe or brush and to move sudsy water into the bathtub.
- When cleaning particularly filthy tubs or stains, sprinkle preparing soft drink legitimately onto the wipe or brush subsequent to dunking it in you can arrangement and scour hard.
- When you’re fulfilled and the tub looks clean, utilize the bath hand sprayer or the can to wash the tub.
- Wrap up by cleaning the tub fixture, channel and handles with a spotless, dry material.
How To Clean a Bathtub With Mold
One of the best ways to clean bathtub is to recognize if there is mold or not before starting to clean as one of the chances that you have Molds or buildup in your bathtub, start the bathtub cleaning measure by filling a splash bottle with high temp water and four tablespoons of blanch. Splash this arrangement onto the influenced zones and permit it for up to ten minutes to absorb. While the detergent is absorbing, sprinkle heating soft drink all through the tub. Continue to stage three as plot above.
Supplies use to clean bathtub:
- Clean container
- Dish cleanser
- Clean brush
- Material or hand towel
- Heating pop
- Tub-and-tile cleaner (discretionary)
- Shower container and blanch (for shape and mold as it were)
Tips to clean bathtub with mold:
- In case you’re additionally cleaning the shower divider tiles, spare the bathtub for last.
- Cleaning a bathtub shouldn’t be agonizing. Make a cushion for your knees by collapsing a towel longwise a few times.
- Slow channel? No problem there is the solution sprinkle four tablespoons of heating soft drink into the channel, trailed by two cups of vinegar. When the gurgling stops, flush the channel with bubbling water.
- Unshakable stain? Make a paste out of planning pop and water. Apply this to the stain, and let it set for two or three hours. Wipe away the paste once it’s dry.
- Keep your bathtub channel perfect and clear with a work channel catcher.
How To Clean Bathtub With Baking Soda
- Simply sprinkle baking soda on every surface that is dirty then add warm water to clean your bathtub.
- After two to three minutes, the mixture should begin to bubble.
- Then scrub and clean your bathtub.
How To Clean Bathtub With Vinegar
- To clean, mix vinegar with warm water.
- Before scrubbing wait a few minutes until you see the dirt start to loosen.
- Begin scrubbing the surface of your problem area, repeatedly until the stains start to remove.
- Once completed rinse with cold water, then enjoy your shining bathtub.
Side Note: You can apply the same technique for cleaning a showerhead. This technique is really effective when done overnight and leaves your showerhead sparkling in the morning.